In this post we explain how to become an expert professional in the Google cloud, not without first putting you in context. We would like to give you an overview of the services and current focus of the great technology provider that is Google Cloud and its Google Cloud Platform.
The current digital transformation is causing most companies in the sector to change their business model and increasingly use the benefits of cloud providers.
Google Cloud has a first-class commercial commitment with state-of-the-art solutions, reliability and maximum levels of security. It offers a broad portfolio that ranges from pure infrastructure services to others such as machine learning and collaboration with your tool Google Workspace.
- Clear commitment to the world of data.
- Ability to have a multitude of managed services to minimize the number of operations to be carried out when managing a project.
- Alliances with specialized partnerships such as PUE and leading technologies in the market.
- Open standards using technology open source to have flexibility and portability in project deployment.
To learn how to handle this platform as useful as it is complex, Google offers users official training to master and be able to squeeze the full potential of its cloud tool. Also, the certifications that accredit a professional as having acquired the necessary knowledge and skills on Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud has rated all of its instructor-led courses (instructor-led) in the following training branches to serve professionals interested in acquiring knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform.
Below we show you what the training branches are and what type of profiles they are aimed at:
- Cloud infrastructure: professionals who are responsible for implementing, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Applications development: software engineers and application programmers who develop programs in the cloud.
- Data and machine learning: data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing and optimizing big data solutions.
- Hybrid and multiple clouds: profiles that are responsible for managing containers with Google Kubernetes Engine and Anthos.
- Networks and security: responsible for managing, scaling, and securing enterprise networks.
- Apigee and business applications: Responsible for developing and managing APIs to build new apps and connected experiences using Google Cloud’s Apigee API Management Platform.
- Google Cloud for Business: business-focused roles that want to take their first steps in the world of Google Cloud Platform.
- Productivity and collaboration: candidates who want to discover how products like Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Meet help a team redefine the way they work and the depth of their collaboration.
What are the Google Cloud certifications?
May your goal be to certify yourself. get one Google Cloud Certified certification to certify that you know how to design, develop and manage application infrastructures and data solutions with Google Cloud technology.
The Google Cloud Certification Program provides Google Cloud customers, users, and partners with a way to demonstrate their technical competencies in a specific role or technology. To determine if they meet Google’s high aptitude standards, candidates must undergo an assessment using a variety of methods developed rigorously as industry standards.
Google Cloud certifications give you a benchmark for your professional development. They help you assess your skills and prove your knowledge, and this is a highly recognized value by companies looking for qualified profiles.
Google Cloud certifications are classified into 2 levels:
1. Associate Level Certifications
Associate level certifications are job task based and focus on the core technology of Google Cloud Platform. These certifications are a An ideal starting point for those with no cloud or GCP experience, and can be an ideal path to professional-level certifications.
Recommended Experience: 6+ months of hands-on experience with GCP
- Associate Cloud Engineer. Demonstrate your ability to deploy applications, monitor operations, and maintain cloud projects on the Google Cloud Platform.
two. Professional level certifications
Professional-level certifications are based on job functions and assess advanced design and implementation skills gained through hands-on experience.
Recommended Experience: 3+ years of industry experience and 1+ year of experience designing and managing solutions using GCP.
In the following list we detail the different professional-level certifications available and the knowledge they validate:
- Professional Cloud Architect: design, build, and manage solutions on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Professional Cloud Developer: build and also deploy highly available and scalable applications on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Professional Data Engineer: Design and build data processing systems and run machine learning models on Google Cloud Platform.
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer: organize efficient development operations that combine reliability of service with speed of delivery.
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer: implement and manage network architectures on Google Cloud Platform.
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer: configure and manage secure infrastructures with GCP security technologies.
- Professional Collaboration Engineer: design and implement solutions that increase the efficiency of organizations by leveraging the G Suite and Google Cloud toolset.
- Professional Machine Learning Engineer: design, build, and produce machine learning (ML) models to solve business challenges using Google Cloud technologies and knowledge of proven ML models and techniques.
In PUE, thanks to our figure as official certifying center of Kryterionyou can take any available certification exam from the program Google Cloud. Find the exam that best suits your needs here and book it online!
Do you need more information on how to develop your professional profile as a Google Cloud technology expert? Get in contact with us. We will be happy to help you.
PUE, Google Cloud Platform Services Partner
PUE is an official Google Cloud Training & Service Partner authorized by said multinational to provide official training in Google Cloud technologies and to carry out consulting and mentoring in the implementation of Google Cloud solutions in the business field with the consequent added value in the practical and business approach of the knowledge that is transferred in its official courses.
Links of interest
Training and Official Certification in Google Cloud
Google Cloud Technical Learning Path: View PDF
Learning Path Business Google Cloud: View PDF
Consulting services with Google Cloud
PUE Sessions 01: Cloud Digital Evolution with Google Cloud
firstname.lastname@example.org for official Google Cloud training.
email@example.com for official certification in Google Cloud.